thyssenkrupp offers various partnership models within module and system assembly.
System assembly includes the assembly of complete front and rear axles. The assembly of the drive train to connect the axles with each other or the mounting of the motor assembly units could be added here. These complex systems require a series of assembly stages that are carried out in assembly lines.
A flexible assembly concept is the goal in the design of assembly facilities. This way, flexibility and cost-effectiveness can be maintained in the reactions to fluctuations in quantity and cycle time as well as possible changes in the scope of assembly. The following aspects are important with respect to the scope of assembly:
- Use of hand-operated EC screwdrivers with monitoring of torque and rotation angle
- Ensuring international OEM quality standards
- Customized software for documentation and traceability
- Robust design, maximum availability
- Process reliability with Poka-yoke and Pick-to-light
- Emergency strategies for all process stages
- Ergonomics and occupational safety to European standards
- Use of handling equipment where necessary
- Flexibility for expansion to additional vehicle types
- Ensure that reworking is done simultaneously with the production process
- Assembly of all modules in sequence in accordance with detailed call-off