The contents of the website are made available by thyssenkrupp AG, so that website visitors can read information about the product range of thyssenkrupp AG and our company. The handling of personal data of the site visitors follows the strict requirements of the GDPR.
We take the protection of your privacy when using our website very seriously as this important to us. In the following we are pleased to inform you about the collection of personal data.
Collection and processing of personal data
In general, you can visit the website of thyssenkrupp AG on an anonymous basis, i.e. without informing us of who you are. When you visit our website, our web servers in Germany save as standard the IP address of your internet service provider via which you access our website, the site from which you access our website and the files you access from us, as well as the date of your visit and general information about your browser. These data are processed to ensure the security of the web server and to adapt the output of the information retrieved to your output medium (e.g. your phone. laptop or other device). These data are only analyzed in anonymized form for statistical purposes.
Personal data is stored and processed only if you provide us with this information, e.g. when completing a contact form or registering for personalized services. On the respective website you will be informed about the intended use and, if necessary, your consent to the storage and processing requested. Disclosure will only take place at thyssenkrupp companies and service providers affiliated with us, for example to send you the requested written information. Of course, all service providers are committed to data secrecy and confidentiality. A transfer to other third parties does not take place. Your data is always encrypted before transmission and processing to protect this data against unauthorized access
- Session cookies are temporary cookie files that are automatically deleted when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies are cookie files that are stored until they are actively deleted or automatically removed after a certain amount of time.
- First-party cookies are cookies that are set directly by us.
- Third party cookies are cookies set by a third party
Cookies can be used for different purposes.
- Optimization cookies enable us to analyze the use of our website. If you have not consented to the use of your personal data for this purpose, this will be anonymous. The analysis helps us to improve our services and offered products and services.
- Personalization cookies allow us to determine your personal preferences, such as your preferred language. We use these cookies to improve usability and offer you a customized experience.
- Security-relevant cookies are cookies that are necessary to protect the website against attacks and to prevent fraud
On individual pages, personal data may be stored in cookies if you have previously expressly consented to such, e.g. to not have to re-enter access data. In principle, you can also access all information on our website if you have deactivated cookies in your Internet browser. If you do not accept cookies, this may result in functional limitations of our offers.
On our website we use the cookies listed in the list below.